Five Great Reasons to Consider an Integrated Checkweigher and Metal Detector System
1. A new combo system ungrades your entire production line: food safety and quality go together. So why have new technology for one part of your product inspection solution and old technology for the other? A new combo system gives you the best for both, upgrading your capability for the ultimate in brand protection;
2. Combos save space: floor space and line length can be precious in a typical food processing facility. A combo where the metal detector is mounted on the same conveyor as the checkweigher can have up to a 50% smaller footprint than two stand-alone systems;
3. Combos are easier to use: with the Fanhi integrated metal detector and checkweigher software, communications between the metal detector and checkweigher means operation, set-up, program management, statistics, alarms and rejection can be managed through a single controller for ease of use.
4. Combos provide superior value: truly integrated combos share hardware resulting in significant savings compared to purchasing a separate metal detector and checkweigher.
5. Combos are more convenient to service/repair: Fanchi's combos are designed to operate as one system, so troubleshooting is easier and faster. A single point of contact also means you get factory-trained field service engineer for the complete system to diagnose problems and maximize equipment uptime.